1. You are visiting the website www.operary.es owned by OPERARY S.L. with registered office at Avda. Canillejas a Vicálvaro 131, 1B with NIF nº. B86581543, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 30365, Book 0, Sheet 26, Page M 546473, date 11/02/2012, hereinafter the OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBEMPRESA EUROPA S.L.
Contact email: email@example.com.
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website that the OWNER offers to the public.
The access and/or use of this website gives the status of USER, who accepts, through such access and/or use, the general conditions of use herein.
The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
3. www.operary.es provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors that the USER can access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Such responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER commits to make appropriate use of the contents and services (i.e. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the OWNER offers through its portal and not to use them to (including, but not limited to):
- Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, an apology of terrorism or attempt against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of [Name of the company], its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, whether they are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in the OWNER’s opinion are not be suitable for publication. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. The OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (i.e. images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making it available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, for instance, the OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of THE USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by THE USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the computer system of THE USER or of a third-party. It is up to THE USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may perform.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by THE USER. The OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunication networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or harms arising from circumstances that occur due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
If there are forums or other similar spaces, it must be considered that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, which is solely responsible. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. The OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located in its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
8. In the event that www.operary.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER will not exercise any type of control over such sites and contents. In no case the OWNER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of such hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
10. The OWNER shall pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the OWNER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. www.operary.es directs its services towards users over 18 years of age. Minors are not authorised to use our services and therefore, should not send us their personal data. Please be informed that, in such circumstance, OPERARY S.L. will not assume any responsibility for the possible consequences that could be derived from the breach of the notice established in this clause.