The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different operations carried out by this organisation through the website affecting their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE COMPANY
The organisation OPERARY SL is domiciled in AVDA. CANILLEJAS A VICÁLVARO Nº 131 2nd ESC. 1B (28022 MADRID) MADRID, with N.I.F. B86581543, contact telephone: 912901815 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
USERS / WEB SURFERS OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE.
We will process the personal data you provided through our web forms in order to:
- Address the requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels available on the website.
- Understand the behaviour of the surfers on our website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our site.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, send commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity, and / or news or bulletins related to our sector.
- Manage, administer, monitor your activity in the incorporated blog/forum.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING.
USERS / WEB SURFERS OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE.
- When you give us consent you are authorising us to process your data for the abovementioned purposes. The refusal to provide your personal data will imply the impossibility of processing your data for the abovementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data..
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and background by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognised in the eighth section of this policy.
4. TIME LIMITS OR CRITERIA FOR THE CONSERVATION OF DATA.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for such processing, it will be kept duly stored to, where appropriate, make it available to the competent Public Administrations and Agencies, Judges and Courts or the Fiscal Ministry, during the term of limitation of the actions that could be derived from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the conservation periods legally stipulated.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILE DEVELOPMENT.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the duration period of the processing of your personal data, the organisation may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- Law enforcement bodies.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, should the company have the legal obligation to provide such personal data.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
The organisation does not perform any International Data Transfers.
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification and suppression at any time and free of charge, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request its portability (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and when applicable, as appropriate, unless subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this, you can use the forms authorised by the organisation, or send a letter to the postal address or email indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your I.D. or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
Should you feel your rights have been violated in terms of the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not been successful in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and e-commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com, with the subject “UNSUSCRIBE” or by clicking on the mail section *unsubscribe*.
9. TRUTH OF DATA.
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date; committing to inform of any change with respect to the data provided, through the channels available for this purpose and indicated in section one of this policy. The user will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that may result from the breach of this obligation.
In the event that any users provide third-party data, they declare that they have the consent of the interested parties and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any liability arising from the lack of compliance with this obligation.
Last revision: November 19, 2019